Monday, September 29

Thing #10: Online Image Generators

I invested an entire evening just looking at every site listed on the Generator Blog roll and poking around for more generators. I had a blast playing around! As I've observed before, you can keystroke your life away with this stuff!

I have a whole new set of identities.

Blues name: "Hollerin'" Willie Hooker
Mob name: Nicodemo 'The Slug' Abattalli
Hippie name: Windgroove Strawberrywolf
Elvish name: Elrohir Elanessë

My favorite generator by a wide margin was PhotoFunia where I produced this image of a decidedly LOW-Def Librarian! Just upload a portrait and it'll plug it into lots of different scenes, from a wall mural to an astronaut in space to Angelina Jolie's t-shirt!

Another fav is Says-It where you can put the text of your choice on a church sign, a vinyl record album, a delivery truck and more.

2 comments:

whybrary said...

that picture of you in the tv is awesome! very funny/cool.

Unknown said...


www.ImageGenerator.org has hundreds of online image makers to play with. Make pics with your text, digital photos or live webcam!