Monday, September 29

Thing #13: delicious

I first learned about delicious (back in the old del.icio.us days) in my academic libraries class at KSU. My professor said she had all her bookmarks on delicious and never used her local "favorites" at all. She loved the universal access to her bookmarks on any PC connected to the Web.

I opened a delicious account and began using it for research, adding sites of interest and tagging them so I could easily recall the Web page content. I also have a few of my general bookmarks out there as well.

It's really cool what SBN and others have done for their locations using delicious. I may set up a delicious account for my division so we don't have to mess with updating multiple "favorites".

1 comment:

whybrary said...

woo hoo! finally someone who realizes it's not del.icio.us anymore, it's delicious!